12 years ago, we saw the need in a growing market for lending experts who specialise in SMSF.
Our team now combines years of experience through every aspect of self-managed super funds. Together, we organise more limited recourse borrowing arrangements (LRBA or SMSF loans) in a week than most other brokers or bank branches in a year.
We’re different to other lenders because:
- We specialise in SMSF lending.
- We have our own credit license, which allows us to deal with a range of SMSF lenders so that we can offer you a wider option of loans than our competitors, including the banks.
- All of our brokers are SMSF lending accredited with MFAA (Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia).
- We maintain close relationships with other SMSF specialists, including lawyers and accountants, giving us access to expert advice across all areas of SMSF.
- Because of our knowledge and experience, we’re the recommended finance providers for a large number of SMSF administrators and financial planners.
The process involved with setting up SMSF loans can be complex and confusing. Our goal is to keep things as painless and simple as possible. We care about your future and making sure you have the right lending structure to get the best results.
We choose to use SMSF Loan Experts for our clients because their knowledge in this specialised field is outstanding. They always know which loan options are the most suitable for each of our clients and they manage to secure approvals quickly and efficiently with their lenders.
John Collignon, C2 Lending
Cars And Pink Diamonds; What SMSF Investors Are Buying Besides Equities
Talk about alternative investing! Our fearless leader Yannick went live on Ausbiz - Australia's leading provider of the latest news in Australian business, markets, economy and startups. Yannick discusses what the self directed crowd are buying when shares have run too hot. The answers may surprise you.