Do You Want To Purchase Property Inside Your Existing SMSF?
If you have questions about Self Managed Super Fund property investment, such as the following:
- What can I use borrowed funds for inside my SMSF?
- What is the process of buying property with super?
- What is my borrowing capacity within my super?
- Can I borrow for a hobby farm inside my SMSF?
- (Or any other questions about SMSFs)
We are here to help you!
At SMSF Loan Experts, we put extra care into understanding your financial goals and needs so that we can provide you with the best possible SMSF lending experience and strategy. We know that every situation is different for each of our clients, so we tailor a strategy that is individual to you when you’re looking to buy property with super.
We always strive to come up with flexible SMSF lending solutions for your Self Managed Super Fund property investment — solutions that will bring the most significant SMSF property investment returns.
Using super to buy property has grown in popularity since it became possible for SMSFs to borrow money to fund a direct property purchase. If you want to start buying property with SMSF, keep these things in mind:
- ➤ The general rules for Self Managed Super Funds usually only allow you to acquire commercial property for business purposes, but a trustee may be allowed to live in it if the stay is relevant to the operations of the business.
- ➤ In cases that the property is residential, it cannot be bought from an SMSF member or any related party, such as a spouse or business partner.
- ➤ You are also not allowed to rent a residential property that is owned by your Self Managed Super Fund to an SMSF member and people related to them.
Here’s how to get answers to your questions about Self Managed Super Fund investment property:
SMSF Property Investment: Client Feedback
I’d been advised that I didn’t have enough savings for an SMSF investment, but SMSF Loan Experts made it happen. They took care of everything from set up of my SMSF to organising a loan...
David, Fleet Manager
Do you have more questions about buying property with super?
Call us today to discuss your Self Managed Super Fund property investment needs so that you can make the right decision for your future SMSF property investment. Call 1300 781 680.